Conexus MedStaff places qualified international medical technologists, foreign nursing graduates studying in the U.S. And qualified international registered nurses in rewarding U.S. Healthcare employment. We help acute and post-acute healthcare facilities in the United States with their basic staffing needs. We offer a wide range of work opportunities for healthcare professionals to further advance their careers with us and create the lives they love thanks to relationships with hundreds of America’s best hospitals and institutions for long-term care.
- 201-500 employees · Staffing and Recruiting
- Job Position: Registered Nurse
About the job
Conexus MedStaff was one of the organizations with the greatest pace of growth to get the Houston Business Journal’s Best Places to Work award. Conexus are concerned with recruiting, educating, and migrating Registered Nurses with foreign training to the United States. By supporting the professional growth of our healthcare workers, we invest in the future of healthcare.
Our benefits in Conexus Medstaff
Conexus Medstaff focus on helping you in accomplishing your personal and professional objectives while offering numerous assignment possibilities around the United States. To ensure your smooth transition to the United States, we are going to assist and mentor you throughout the NCLEX, registration, immigration, and relocation processes. Then again, we offer comprehensive benefits including:
- Attractive wage package.
- Bonuses of up to $10,000.
- Unlimited full sponsorship for immigration (Green Card sponsorship).
- Sponsorship for the whole NCLEX (licensing, education, travel).
- Insurance for dental, medical and vision.
- Life assurance.
- PTO (paid time off).
- Award-winning clinical education program, 401(k) retirement plan.
- Free CEUs are provided for career development.
- Licensure reimbursement, transportation, and relocation to the United States.
- Acute care setting experience as a registered nurse for at least three months.
- BSN or an equivalent degree in nursing.
- NCLEX is recommended but not required.
- Extremely motivated to pursue an exciting nursing profession in the United States.
- English language ability: fluent.
Benefit found in this job
- Vision insurance