Reece USA since our business’s founder, Harold Joseph Reece, began selling plumbing supplies out of the back of his truck in Australia in 1920, we’ve been committed to assisting crafters in doing their jobs correctly. Over a century later, we are still developing the foundation for the future with the help of team members who are dedicated to improving the lives of both our customers and staff members by continually striving for excellence.
- Full-time · Associate
- 1,001-5,000 employees · Wholesale
Reece USA We work in a field that has an important effect on the well-being of society. The future looks bright here. And by collaborating with us, you have the power to change things. Our employees are motivated to advance in a supportive team atmosphere. Here, the opportunities are endless. Due to such, this is many of us’ “forever company.”
Effects You Make
By ensuring customers receive the materials they require to provide clean water and heating/cooling, the Warehouse Associate acquires responsibility to keep our communities safe.
Specific Tasks Include
- Effortlessly receiving, checking, staging, and stocking incoming material through the warehouse as a team to fulfill inventory requirements
- Verifying all shipments to guarantee precise customer deliveries
- Make sure to load and unload the truck’s cargo properly and to keep inventory under control.
- Using a forklift and other material handling technology
- The most important thing is that you will provide professional and outstanding customer service!
What You Need To Succeed?
In Reece USA knowledge and abilities expected of someone with four years of experience controlling a warehouse, such as material handling and stocking graduation from high school or an equivalent.
What You Can Understand Or Develop While Performing?
- Know about the assigned business line’s products
- Forklift Certification
- Experience in leadership
- Skills and knowledge to move your career into leadership, CDL driver, or sales opportunities.
Additional physical demands of the Reece USA job are working indoors or outdoors when required throughout the designated work hours, bending, bending over, crouching, reaching, and lifting 75 pounds or more. The previously stated list of duties is not a complete listing of all ancillary, incidental, or comparable tasks that may be performed on a daily basis. Agreement with applicable regulations may be accomplished by reasonable accommodations.
Related experience may include: Warehouse Packer, Warehouse Receiver, Warehouse Worker, Package Handler, Order Puller, Forklift Operator, Forklift Associate, Forklift Driver, Shipping Clerk, and Receiving Clerk.
List of physical and mental requirements
- Attendance – having the ability to keep the specified dates and hours, as well as to be present on-site at the designated place, as stipulated.
- Physical Capacities – Lift up to 50 pounds frequently throughout the day, sitting and standing for extended periods. Kneeling, squatting, climbing, and walking
- Operation of Office Equipment — this job needs the use of equipment commonly encountered in offices, such as computers, copiers, and other office supplies. It also calls for near vision, manual dexterity, and working nearby to the equipment.
- Oral Communication Skills – Speaking, Speech Clarity, and Speech Recognition.
- Written Communication Skills – Writing, Reading and Written Comprehension, and Written Expression.
- Mental Capabilities: Achievement/Effort; Active Listening; Adaptability/Flexibility; Analytical Thinking; Attention to Detail; Category Flexibility; Concern for Others; Cooperation and Coordination; Critical Thinking; Deductive Reasoning; Dependability; Independence; Inductive Reasoning; Information Ordering; Initiative; Innovation; Maintenance of Relationships; Integrity; Oral Comprehension and Expression; Problem Sensitivity; Selective Attention; Self-Control; Service.
All Full-time Associates Are Eligible The Following Benefits
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Savings Accounts
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – plus paid holidays
- Parental Leave
- Long-term Disability
- Voluntary Life and AD&D Insurance
- Additional Voluntary Benefits through Core stream