Mercy Hospital is a not-for-profit surgical hospital located in Dunedin, NZ. Our highly skilled staffs provide exceptional care to the patients with positive behaviour. This hospital Established in 1936, we are committed to continuing the legacy of our founders, the sisters of Mercy
- Full-time · Mid-Senior level
- 201-500 employees · Hospitals and Health Care
About the job
We are searching for an experienced or Registered Nurse to join our Callaghan ward team. The role of registered or Enrolled Nurse is responsible for providing our patients safe, effective and evidenced-based Nursing care. . A Registered Nurse will provide guidance and delegation to the Enrolled Nursing function.
- In according to Mercy Hospital shared purpose and values to provide optimum patient care
- Accordance with the Domains of Competence and practice for the Registered/Enrolled Nurse
- Handle multiple tasks safely and effectively by work as a part of team
- Maintain a current Nursing Council of New Zealand practising certificate
Skills And Experience
- Previous experience in a nursing role
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Good level of computer literacy
- A high degree of self-motivation, willingness, and self-responsibility to continually improve the nursing skills and knowledge
- Professionalism with high level an enthusiastic, proactive, flexible approach
- It would be advantageous for applicants to have previous experience in a ward environment. However, we are willing to provide training and support for someone who are interest and join us in this area.
Benefits in Mercy Hospital
Being part of a team that works together towards a shared purpose. As we are a charitable, not-for-profit, we value those who are not only skilled in what they do but are committed and passionate about working towards the common good.
As a Mercy employee, you will have access to the following benefits (not exhaustive list):
- Onsite parking free
- Subsidised staff meals, gym membership and health insurance
- Christmas and New Year’s off to enjoy with your loved ones
- Access to further training and professional development
- Discounted hospital fees for you or your family members