Allied Universal® a leading supplier of security and building services blends proactive safety measures with cutting-edge smart technology to create customized options that allow clients from focusing on their main businesses. Our local presence and leadership are the foundation of our excellence. We actually have a wide network of offices all around North America to service our regional customers and communities. We take pleasure in our wide knowledge of a variety of specialist industries, including government and corporate campuses, retail, healthcare, and commercial real estate.
- Full-time · Entry level
- 10,001+ employees · Security and Investigations
About the job
With around 300,000 military personnel, we are the largest provider of security and facility services in North America. At Allied Universal(R), we take pride in establishing a culture that encourages growth from within. There are countless instances of people that started out in the security sector and are now members of our senior leadership team. For a great deal of full-time employees, we provide medical, dental, and vision coverage, life insurance, employee assistance programmes, company discounts, bonuses, and more!
Job description in Allied Universal®
Allied Universal is seeking Professional Security Guards in Canada.
- Full time – (Must reside in and around the Barrie area).
- Schedule:1830-0630 – Continental.
- Financial Service environment.
- Veterans Drive, Barrie L4N 9H7.
- Excellent Communication & Computer skills.
- Must have resided in Canada for a minimum of 5 years and pass a CRC.
- Pay rate: $17.86 per hour.
- Have a high school diploma or its equivalent and be at least 18 years old.
- Having effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- While also having the ability to deal with employees at all levels and members of the public in a professional and effective manner.
- Requirements for employment. Licensing requirements are regulated by regional and/or local laws and regulations and will be needed prior to employment.
- Must clear a background check in order to be hired.
- Must show excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Need to have intermediate computer skills in order to use innovative wireless technology at client-specific sites.
- Must be able to handle crisis situations at the client site with calm and efficiency.
- Work in a variety of settings, such as in the heat or the rain or snow.
- Lift or carry up to 20 kilos on occasion.
- Occasionally during your shift, climb steps, ramps, or ladders.
- For a long duration of time, stand or walk on varied surfaces.