Recruita was established, To transform the recruitment market in Australia. The most challenging and lengthy step in the hiring process is frequently shortlisting. In order for you to move quickly to the next stage of the recruitment process—interviewing only the most qualified candidates—Recruita is here to take the time and hassle out of this procedure. Recruita specialists can help you outsourcing the screening and shortlisting phases of the hiring procedure so you can spend all of your energy and time on choosing the candidates who will work best for your company.
- Full-time · Entry level
- 11-50 employees · Staffing and Recruiting
About the job in Recruita
A famous heavy transport manufacturer is Modern Transport Engineers Australia.
Our Tingalpa Workshop and Manufacturing facility is the prospering family-owned business that started out in 1973 in Australia. In Australia, where specialised trailers are needed for hauling oversize, civil, and earthmoving requests, we provide solutions to the transportation industry.
The role of Storeperson with the required skills is currently open at our Brisbane site in Tingalpa. The store is open from 7:30 am to 4:00 pm, with a Friday closing time of 2:00 pm.
You are in the position of receiving stock, picking and packing orders, and then loading and unloading goods for transport.The selected applicant will have an established record of performance in an environment similar to a warehouse. An effective member of the team that can work independently, can handle pressure, interacts well, and sees each task fully to completion.
We invite you to join us if you have previous warehouse experience and a keen eye for detail so that you can have a fruitful and satisfying career.
It might be helpful but not necessary to have knowledge of the components of transport containers.
Duties Will Include in Recruita
• Using a forklift to fill and empty delivery trucks.
• General upkeep of the yard, workshop and stock in a neat and secure state.
• Dealing with paperwork for incoming goods and arranging transport for outgoing goods.
• Quickly and accurately wrapping orders.
• Helping with the daily tasks of the business when required.
• Scheduling of goods orders for outgoing goods.
• Annual stock takes.
Successful Applicants Must
- A forklift licence.
- Storeman/yardman experience.
- Be trustworthy and on schedule.
- Understand suitable manual handling methods.
- Be physically fit for the job.
- Have a capacity to work diligently in an environment of cooperation without supervision.
- Knowledge of computers.