EthosBeath Chapman experts in executive recruitment from all over the world, including Australia, Asia, and EMEA, compose EBC. We link outstanding people with exceptional businesses. Our extensive knowledge spans, among other recruitment markets, the finance, technology, legal, healthcare, industrial, and consumer areas for both corporate and specialised positions. We are devoted to maintaining an agile behavior and accepting new AI technologies, data, and analytics in order to create among the best executive recruitment solutions which are customised for our clients and candidates. With 10 offices worldwide in Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, China, Japan, the Netherlands, and the UK, EBC was founded in 2005 in Sydney and is now an affiliate of Will International, which is listed on the stock exchange in Tokyo. Quay Appointments is our own. Join teams with us to create something exceptional.
- 51-200 employees · Staffing and Recruiting
About the job
We work constantly to make a better digital world, Technical Account Manager. Our workers empower businesses all around the world to build, grow, and manage applications that improve how we interact with the rapidly evolving digital environment. We are passionate about cyber security, from protecting customers from fraud to helping companies to focus on innovation. English and Japanese competence is a must for this position.
Role of Ethos BeathChapman
Our team includes outstanding researchers, pioneers, evangelists, and security and web specialists. We are dedicated to defending every website and mobile app from criminals since we believe in the ability of the Internet to be a positive force. Join our outstanding team and help us create the Internet a safer place for everyone by submitting an application today.
We are seeking a Technical Account Manager who is ready to help in protecting a portfolio of Global 2000 websites from negative and automated attacks. The position will be based in Japan. Through knowledge as well as understanding of service delivery and how it fits into our customers’ whole environment, this particular individual must be able to gain the respect and trust of each client.
What you will do:
- Manage the installation and integration of our Security as a Service solution for Global 2000 and Fortune 500 businesses.
- Acting as the primary point of contact between our customers and internal stakeholders, I proactively anticipate their requirements and promote project success.
- Develop into practise standard procedures for program/project management, reporting, and capability improvements.
- Develop models for resource consumption and planning, as well as essential indicators of performance for project or programming success.
- Contribute to the development of standards and established processes to ensure that the deployment process continually gets better for efficiency and effectiveness.
Qualification and experience:
- A bachelor’s degree in information systems, computer science, or a comparable engineering field OR equivalent work experience.
- Great communicator with English and Japanese language proficiency (reading, writing and speaking).
- PREFERED EXPERIENCE:
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Microsoft Azure, or Amazon Web Services (AWS), as well as knowledge with git and the cicd tool and security products/solutions (Firewalls, WAFs, and DDoS).
- A basic understanding of Linux, Docker, and Kubernetes. knowledge of many automation and scripting languages, including Python, Shell, and Ansible.
What you will get:
- Working in hybrid mode.
- Opportunities for career development and growth.
- Rewarding and Recognising.
- Plan for Employee Assistance.
- Attractive perks, extensive benefits, and competitive salary.
- Culture of Giving Back.
- Interest group for Dynamic Diversity & Inclusion.