The image of hygiene, pest control, and Ambius Indoor plants has been transformed by Rentokil Initial.
We are market leaders in New Zealand with an international presence because to our cutting-edge
design and first-rate customer service. ‘To be the best’ is our primary aim in business.
We are delighted to be the world’s leading authority on pest control, hygiene, and indoor plant care at
Rentokil Initial. Our people are what makes us unique. We are a welcoming and encouraging team with
a passion for protecting people, enhancing lives, and preserving the environment every day.
We are there, ready, and pride to make a good difference for our clients and communities, whether it is
in restrooms, aged care facilities, offices, schools, or landscaping.
Rentokil Pest Control, Initial Hygiene, and Ambius Indoor Plants are the three brands under which we
operate. Over 5 million customers are served by our parent business, Rentokil Initial plc. which has over
56,000 employees working in more than 80 different countries.
If you are up for a challenge and can work well in a team, and the position fits all of your qualifications,
we want to hear from you!
We are looking for an experienced warehouse officer. Time management abilities, effective
communication, and organizational skills are essential in this hectic operations function.
Your responsibilities will be
- Selecting and packaging goods obtaining sales orders
- Ordering supplies and preserving optimal stock levels
- Deliveries, product loading, and unloading product
- Monitoring product delivery and maintaining a spotless warehouse
- Make sure there is enough supply for all of our technicians.
- Acquiring stock and reporting any irregularities is their responsibility
- Conduct recurring stock takes
Rentokil initial salaries
Rentokil Initial hourly pay ranges from maximum $10.95 per hour for Warehouse officer and
$31.31 per hour for Senior Accountant.