Loblaw Companies Limited is looking for adaptable people who are thrilled to join them at role of warehouse worker. The Warehouse Worker role is ideal for those who love to work independently and stay active, while being supported by a collaborative team in a fast-paced unionized environment. In this role, successful candidates will safely and accurately pick orders of groceries for hundreds of different Loblaw stores across the region. Whether you are just starting your career, re-entering the workforce, or looking for a new job, this is where you belong.
Responsibilities of Warehouse Worker:
- Collect and assemble pallets of grocery products and other household items operating an electric pallet jack, wrapping the assembled pallets, and preparing them for shipment.
- Ensure items are accurately and efficiently picked and identified to avoid discrepancies.
- Adhere to all safety and equipment regulations and maintain a clean work environment.
- Able to take direction from a voice-automated system to pick and organize orders.
Eligibility criteria for Warehouse Worker:
- Experience operating an electric-powered pallet jack would be considered an asset
- Warehouse or general labor experience is preferred.
- Able to lift and carry up to 60lbs, repeatedly with accuracy in a timed environment.
- Flexible straight 8-hour shifts available (day, afternoon and night).
If you wish to grow with us, please apply now and become a part of Loblaw Companies Limited. To apply for job of warehouse worker, please use Apply Now button. It will redirect you to official registration form. Once you are on registration portal, sign in yourself and submit your application by filling all required details. You will also need to upload your updated CV and relevant documents. Finally, follow instructions provided to complete the application process. Good Luck!
Company Loblaw Companies Limited
Locations 35 Clyde Ave, Mount Pearl, NL
Salary Average Monthly Salary: $2,535 CAD
Type Full Time