Randstad Australia, in the world of recruiting and HR services, Randstad is at the top. We help people in obtaining meaningful employment and being relevant in the continually shifting workplace by acting as a trusted human partner in today’s technology-driven world of talent.
Your new company is a global & widely reconsidered consumer electronics company.
About the job
As the Brand Manager, you will work closely with both internal (product management, social, digital, insights, retail, legal, and public relations teams) and external stakeholders (agency partners) to ensure the development and the localization of assets and communication plans across consumer and retail channels to support brand, new product launches, consumer promotions, and partnership campaigns.
- Executing plans into action to support brand campaigns and launch strategy through various avenues as well as throughout the line.
- An understanding of and exposure to website content management and improving techniques.
- Working with outside agencies to brief and develop creative and product materials on schedule and within budget.
- Tracking and optimising initiatives, as well as post-campaign reporting that includes recommendations for future improvements.
Your Skills And Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field.
- Strong organisational skills, strong stakeholder engagement, and proven project management in a high-pressure, fast-moving business environment.
- A naturally inquisitive mindset, you will be solutions- and results-oriented with the ability to grasp the bigger picture and formulate a strategy.
- Minimum of four years’ experience in a similar position, ideally in FMCG, electronics, retail, or digital media.
- You’ll be successful more if you have a positive mentality, interact well with others, and are capable both of challenge and being challenged.
Your benefits in Randstad Australia
- Balance among work and life: We encourage and promote flexibility.
- Great culture—Our small staff is enjoyable and fun and we occasionally host social events.
- Location: Sydney in the head office.
- Innovative business—be proud to work for an internationally recognised company.