Oceania is together with you, we’re redefining what it means to live in a village and transforming the retirement and aged care experience to make sure that this is a stage of life to be enjoyed, with purpose and connection, in a manner that is unique to you. We want to be better just as you have, always.
- Part-time · Entry level
- 1,001-5,000 employees · Hospitals and Health Care
About the job
The Oaks in Sockburn is looking for a casual /part time Cleaner/Housekeeper to join their dedicated team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Assisting with all cleaning and laundry service needs.
- Following established guidelines and processes to keep the work sites clean, safe, and hazard-free.
- Cleaning the residents’ common rooms and living rooms.
- Taking enjoyment in a position that offers lots of variety.
What you’ll bring:
- Knowledge and expertise handling chemical.
- A respectful attitude when speaking for our residents.
- A passion for maintaining the safety of the environment.
- Knowledge in a position equivalent to your current one.
- Ability to work on a rostered shift basis.
- Attention to detail and a focus on the team.
- The right to work in New Zealand.
Who We Are
We are the proud owners and managers of 44 villages providing village and aged care living across New Zealand. We are dedicated to delivering our residents outstanding, cutting-edge care and hospitality services.
Oceania constructs towns instead of basically residences. Places created to help our residents live their days with value, purpose, and connection to the things that matter most, just as they have always done. Our approach is different their own because we both believe that better is possible.
We Kiwis have a great history of constantly looking for improvement. We are changing the experience of aged care and retirement living because of this.
What We Offer in Oceania
This belief in better means we are committed to supporting you to learn and do better, and will provide you with:
- A safe atmosphere for work with access to a private, free support service
- Opportunities for further learning and professional advancement
- Permanent employees receive access to a range of great staff discounts with our suppliers.
- They also get free employee shares.
No matter your position within the Oceania team, we are all equally eager to provide the people who used to care for us competent and personalised attention.
Every day, we try to do better. Apply as soon as possible to join our journey.