As a medical receptionist in Australia, selected candidate main role is to provide administrative support in a healthcare setting. He will greet patients, schedule appointments, and manage phone calls. His responsibilities include maintaining patient records, processing billing information, and handling general inquiries. A key part of your role is ensuring a smooth flow of patients in and out of the clinic, and he may assist with basic clerical tasks. If you enjoy working in a healthcare environment and excel at managing front-office responsibilities, this role as a medical receptionist in Australia could be a great fit for you.
Responsibilities of Job:
- Will be responsible for providing clerical services including maintenance of electronic and hard copy health records, maintaining databases and information management systems, filing and photocopying and ordering stationery.
- You will also communicate with internal and external customers to obtain patient information as required.
- The work you undertake will be in accordance with Defense Policies and Procedures, Medical-in-Confidence and Staff-in-Confidence standards.
- The highest levels of personal integrity and ethical behaviour.
- Minimum of 1 year full-time experience in an Administrative role (or part-time equivalent).
- Demonstrated ability to work in a customer service focused environment (desirable).
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team to support the delivery of safe, efficient and high-quality care to patients.
Rewards & Benefits:
- Be part of an amazing culture, based on the values of trust, care, innovation and pride
- Gain access to Global Employee Networks that embrace diversity and inclusion
- ‘Start with a job and stay for a career’ with extensive employment and growth opportunities across Serco’s many contracts
- Meaningful work supporting defence personnel
- Medical Terminology training (BSBMED301 – Interpret and apply medical terminology) provided at no cost to you
- Referral Programs
- Paid annual and personal leave
- Paid CPD leave for permanent employees
- Paid volunteer leave and leave for reservists
- Provision of uniform
- Variety of lifestyle discounts through the Serco Benefits program including discounts with Apple, Qantas, Hoyts Cinemas and more!
- Plus, ongoing 24/7 immediate mental health and counselling support via our Employee Assistant Program (EAP)
- Join a dedicated team of collaborative and supportive health professionals.
If you wish to grow with us, please apply now and become a part of Serco. To apply for job of Mental Health Registered Nurse, please use Apply Now button. It will redirect you to official registration form. Once you are on registration portal, sign in yourself and submit your application by filling all required details. You will also need to upload your updated CV and relevant documents. Finally, follow instructions provided to complete the application process. Good Luck!
Location: Queensland, Australia
Type: Full Time