Maple Leaf Foods is a leading Canadian food processing company committed to delivering quality food products to consumers around the world. They are looking for Production Workers to join them at their Brandon, Manitoba plant. The employee’s primary tasks include receiving live hogs, and or kill (evisceration, hide removal, by-product processing) and other related activities/ packaging and/ or visual inspection, sorting, grading, scale weighing, truck loading, cleaning, operating equipment as related to above process. If you have interest in this role, apply now.
- Participate as part of a team in the processing of hogs to produce fresh and frozen product.
- Assist with various tasks in the department assigned.
- Keep up to production line speed.
- Most jobs in the Barn, Dressing, Cut and Packaging floors include assembly line work.
- Be willing to adhere to all hygienic and food safety requirements in the plant.
- Previous industrial / manufacturing plant experience is considered an asset.
- Ability to work in a wide range of environmental conditions from cool to warm and wet to dry.
- Physically fit and able to life, push, and/or pull, weight of up to 27kg (60 lbs.)
- Experience working with and committed to Good Manufacturing Practices is considered an asset.
- Experience in food manufacturing within a fast-paced environment is an asset.
- Comfortable being part of a multi-cultural, unionized environment.
- Must be committed to safe work practices.
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills and be focused on continuous improvement.
- Ensure safe and hygienic practices are applied to all tasks performed as per Company policies.
If you wish to grow with us, please apply now and become a part of Maple Leaf Foods. To apply for job of production worker, please use Apply Now button. It will redirect you to official registration form. Once you are on registration portal, sign in yourself and submit your application by filling all required details. You will also need to upload your updated CV and relevant documents. Finally, follow instructions provided to complete the application process. Good Luck!
Company: Maple Leaf Foods
Location: 6355 Richmond Avenue East Brandon, Manitoba Canada
Type: Full Time
Salary: $16.35 – $23.20 /hour