1st Dynamic Personnel Resources is a well-reputed foreign recruiting agency that hires employees for the desired company from all around the world. The network of the agency spans many countries for the recruiting of manpower for different companies. The agency is now hiring concrete pump operators for New Zealand. The construction industry of New Zealand hires thousands of workers every year on very good salary packages.
- Salary: 800
- Salary Currency: $
- Payroll: MONTH
- Date Posted: 2023-05-04
- Posting Expiry Date: 2024-07-13
- Employment Type : FULL_TIME
- Hiring Organization : 1st Dynamic Personnel Resources Inc
- Location: Postal Address, New Zealand
- Setting up concrete equipment & machine.
- Boom directing to control concrete.
- Mixing concrete as per the requirement of the engineer.
- Operating the concrete pump during the delivery process.
- Monitor & observe whether concrete is reaching the desired position.
- Setting up and operating concrete pumps in a safe and efficient manner.
- Communicating with site managers and colleagues to ensure the smooth operation of the pump.
- Maintaining the equipment and performing routine maintenance.
- Following safety procedure and regulations.
- Ensuring the quality of the concrete being pumped meets the required standards.
In New Zealand, the average hourly pay for a Concrete Pump Operator in NZD $28.00 per hour. This can vary depending on the level of experience and the location of the job. Entry-level operators can expect to earn around NZD $22.00 per hour, while experienced operators can earn up to NZD $35.00 per hour.