Teachaway is seeking a qualified and compassionate Social Worker to join their team in the Dubai. The successful candidate will work with students and families to address social and emotional issues. If you are passionate about social work and want to make a positive impact on students lives, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Both male and female are eligible for latest social worker job.
- Salary: 4500
- Salary Currency: AED
- Payroll: MONTH
- Date Posted: 2023-05-05
- Posting Expiry Date: 2024-05-04
- Employment Type : FULL_TIME
- Hiring Organization : Tech Away
- Location: Postal Address, nestled in the heart of the Arabian Gulf, Dubai
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of services provided and student progress.
- Advocate for students and families to ensure access to necessary resources and services.
- Advocate for clients’ rights and interests.
- Provide counseling, guidance, and support to clients and their families.
- Conduct assessments to identify clients’ needs and develop plans to meet their needs.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Social Work.
- Minimum 2 years of experince in the relevant field.
- Must have a valid UAE driving license.
- Proficiency in Arabic and English languages.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
The salary range for a social worker in Dubai in 2023 is expected to be between AED 7,000 per month, depending on the level of experience and qualifications. In addition to the salary, the job may also offer benefits such as health insurance, paid timeoff, and retirement plans.