Lifepoint Health Leading healthcare firm provides benefits to patients, physicians, nurses, communities, and associated organizations along the healthcare continuum. The company, which is deliver by the mission of “making communities healthier®,” has a growing, varied healthcare delivery network that includes more than 50,000 committed staff members, 62 community hospital campuses, more than 30 hospitals for rehabilitation and behavioral health, and 170 additional sites of care, including managed acute rehabilitation units, outpatient centers, and post-acute care facilities.
- Full-time · Mid-Senior level
- 10,001+ employees · Hospitals and Health Care
- See recent hiring trends for Lifepoint Health®.
A Registered Nurse will be required at Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital (LCRH) help to grow our staff. Lifepoint passion and purpose are people. Come work someplace where you are valued for who you are rather than just what you can achieve. A 295-bed acute care hospital, Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital is modern and state-of-the-art. Among other expertise services, it offers an advanced neurosurgery section with Spine Center accreditation.
To learn more about physician opportunities available at facilities affiliated with LifePoint Health, visit http://www.lifepointgoodlife.com.
To learn more about career opportunities available at facilities affiliated with LifePoint Health, visit http://www.lifepointhealth.net/careers/career-opportunities/Show more
We Are Here
The City of Somerset mixes warm southern hospitality with an extensive range of relaxation options, including a 1,200 miles of lake with a shoreline spanning 65,000 acres. Nationally famous, excellent performing and visual arts, concerts, and other special events are available to the public in Somerset.
Why Choose Us
- Benefits in Lifepoint for full-time employees’ health (medical, dental, and vision) and (401k) benefits
- For full-time employees competitive paid of PTO/Extended Illness Bank package
- Employee Assistance Program – mental, physical, and financial wellness assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance for qualified applicants
- Professional Development and Growth Opportunities
Bachelor Degree in Nursing preferred.
Current Registered Nurse Licensure to practice in the state of Kentucky OR a Current Registered Nurse Licensure with a multistate compact status.
One year L&D experience required.
- Current American Heart Association BLS Certification
- Current American Heart Association ACLS Certification
- Current American Heart Association PALS Certification
- Successful completion of Neonatal Resuscitation certification
Requires an ability to operate independently and the use of critical thinking and judgment. Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.