Foodstuffs South Island our co-operative, that provides the South Island with food through more than 200 PAK’nSAVE, New World, Four Square, Raeward Fresh, On the Spot, and Trents stores, is proudly 100% Kiwi-owned and -operated. Our workers put in a lot of effort to positively contact our customers’ lives every day by offering them with excellent value, high-quality groceries, and welcoming service, regardless of the weather (sunny, stormy, or snowy).A Foodstuffs store is ready to serve your South Island region from sunny Golden Bay all the way to Stewart Island. https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/search/?currentJobId=3653917623&geoId=105490917&keywords=packer&location=New%20Zealand&refresh=true
- Full-time · Entry level
- 1,001-5,000 employees · Retail Groceries
About the Job Bakery
Do you enjoy the aroma of baking muffins, breads, cakes, and other baked goods? We are now looking for a new Packer Assistant to join the talented staff in our well regarded Bakery department.
Applicants will need to:
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiastic, motivated and a desire to learn
- Focus on quality and attention to detail
- Honest, sincere and reliable
- Team player
- Be physically fit as some heavy lifting is required
- Focused to offering superb client service
Duties will consist of:
- Assisting the bakery team package and present our bakery lines
- The customer services
- Worked closely with the Bakery crew to create products that are made in-store
- Helping the department maintain standards for food safety and workplace safety
- Department cleaning on a daily and monthly basis
Days: Tuesday – Saturday early morning starts from 5am.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.