2COMS Consulting by connecting firms in touch with the right personnel, 2COMS Consulting focuses on the #Human Side of Things and helps them become sustainable leaders. Over 10,515 people participate in our human supply chain management organization, that maintains offices in seven various locations.
As an NSDC partner, we connect more than 4000 professionals with over 70 clients every day to help them achieve their career goals. Our human resource management solutions correspond to each of our clients’ needs, incorporating integrated technological enablement, continuous performance improvement, and financial management. Our continuous efforts over the past 20 years have helped us to further develop our connections with our partners and accumulate a wide range of industry-specific experience.
For more information, visit the link below:
- Full-time · Entry level
- 10,001+ employees · Human Resources Services
About the job
The organization is now looking for a variety of welders to join their recognized business in a position that will offer opportunities for those willing to advance in to upskill their careers
- 30 hours minimum guaranteed hours Monday to Friday for permanent position
- Read blueprints and drawings
– follow plans to install infrastructure
- Operate welding tools to cut, shape bend and join metal as required
- Weld, test and inspect welded structure and surfaces
– ensure structural integrity
- Use the proper technique and equipment to finish welds; maintain equipment in a working condition that doesn’t compromise safety.
- Follow all Health and Safety and compliance procedures and report accordingly Person
- 3 years verifiable experience required working on the same role.
- Need to have an excellent understanding of both spoken and written English.
- Have good customer relation skills, remaining calm and controlled even when the pressure is on.
- Basic understanding of safety and health rules as well as the risks of working on construction sites.
- Have a clean driver’s license.
- Be fit and healthy and must pass a drug test.